Corey Lonberger is a multi-housing specialist with over 13 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. He provides buyers and sellers with transaction and advisory services for their real estate investments. Throughout his career, Corey has been involved in the sale of over 34,000 units totaling over $2.8 billion dollars in total consideration.
Corey has worked for national firms representing owners in the acquisition and disposition of their multi-housing properties as well as assisting in property refinances, placing equity for potential buyers and active involvement in 1031 Exchanges. Given his experiences and successes, Corey offers a full array of services to his clients always keeping their best interests in mind. He brings to the firm strong client relationships with some of the region’s biggest investors.
Corey’s extensive knowledge of the marketplace has allowed him to maximize sales proceeds for sellers of apartment properties of all sizes. In addition to representing private capital owners, he has extensive experience in representing lenders on REO properties and short sales along with institutional investors of larger apartment communities.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in PA, DE, MD and NY
- Member, Delaware County Apartment Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Apartment Association – East
- Member, New Jersey Apartment Association
- Member. Delaware Apartment Owners Association
- Member, St. Joseph’s Real Estate Alumni Association
- Member, National Multifamily Housing Council
- Saint Joseph’s University, Bachelor of Science Degree; Finance
- Temple University, Real Estate School
License: PA RS279134 / DE RS0016407 / NY 10401252366 / MD 5000613