Ken Wellar has eighteen plus years of experience in the multi-family housing industry. Ken specializes in the purchase, sale and financing of multi-family housing investments. In this role, Ken brings his clients first-hand experience in many aspects of the real estate industry including brokerage services, financing, property management and development experience. Throughout his career Ken has brokered the sale of over 33,000 units totaling north of $3,000,000,000 in consideration.
Ken is very active in the real estate industry and is a member of the National Multifamily Housing Council and the Jewish Federation Real Estate Group, as well as the Pennsylvania Apartment Association, the New Jersey Apartment Association, and the Delaware Apartment Association. He is also a member of the Urban Land Institute and on the Board for the Young Leaders of the ULI. Ken is an active member of the Building Industry Association as well as YPO. He recently earned his PA Broker’s License.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in PA, NJ, MD, DE, NY, FL & GA
- Member of the National Multifamily Housing Council
- Member of the Jewish Federation Real Estate Group
- Member of the Union League Real Estate Group
- Active Member of PAA, DAA, NJAA
- Member of BIA of Philadelphia
- Member of YPO
- Actively involved in the Helping Hands group of the Apartment Association of Philadelphia
- Recipient of the CoStar “Power Broker” Award
- Board member of the Young Leaders of the Urban Land Institute
- Founder and Co-Chair of the Building Big Awards, Benefiting Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Member of the Forbes Council
- LaSalle University, Bachelor of Science; Business; Concentration in Marketing.
License: PA AB067611 / NY 10401252368 / MD 5000611 / DE RS-0024368 / NJ 1005492 / FL SL3494744 / GA 418883