Phone: (215) 454-2852 EXT 1002
Direct: (215) 454-2879
Cell: (610) 745-4800
Fax: (267) 324-3394
License: PA AB067611 / NJ 1005492 / NY 10401252368 / MD 5000611 / DE RS-0024368
Ken Wellar has twelve plus years of experience in the multi-family housing industry. Ken specializes in the purchase, sale and financing of multi-family housing investments. In this role, Ken brings his clients first-hand experience in many aspects of the real estate industry including brokerage services, financing, property management and development experience. Throughout his career Ken has brokered the sale of over 20,000 units totaling north of $1,000,000,000 in consideration.
Ken is very active in the real estate industry, he is currently the Treasurer of the Delaware County Apartment Association, and is also a very active member of the Pennsylvania Apartment Association and the New Jersey Apartment Association. He is also a member of the Urban Land Institute and on the Board for the Young Leaders of the ULI. He recently earned his PA Broker’s License.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in PA, NJ, MD, DE and NY
- Treasurer of the Delaware County Apartment Owners Association
- On the Executive Committee of the Union League Real Estate Group
- Elected to the Apartment Association Board of Directors
- Actively involved in the Helping Hands group of the Apartment Association of Philadelphia
- Recipient of the CoStar “Power Broker” Award
- Board member of the Young Leaders of the Urban Land Institute
- Elected to the Apartment Association Council Board of Directors
- Member of the National Multifamily Housing Council
- Member of the Jewish Federation Real Estate Group
- Lamda Alpha International
- LaSalle University, Bachelor of Science; Business; Concentration in Marketing.