Position: Administrative Coordinator
The Administrative Coordinator will be essential to ensuring the effectiveness of the RRA Management Team by proactively coordinating/prioritizing tasks, ensuring topics of importance are communicated in an organized and efficient manner, leading project deliverable coordination, and proactively identifying other areas in which he/she can provide further assistance. This position will interact with all levels of the organization, including the leadership team. Additionally, he/she will interact frequently with key stakeholders inside and outside of the organization.
In a fast paced and growing business, it is essential that this person have the capability and desire to think on their feet, show initiative, provide solutions, and take on business development and administrative tasks. Organization, attention to detail and an assertive personality are mandatory characteristics to thrive in this position. Our team mission is to provide the highest level of service for our clients. There is significant growth potential for the person that possesses those qualities and puts them to work on a daily basis.
- Coordinates communications, schedules and information flow between teams.
- Researches and creates data and information for inclusion in reports, information packages and/or presentation materials. Incorporates data into reader-friendly graphs and/or charts.
- Assists Team Leaders on property tours.
- Gathers due-diligence and listing materials in a timely and organized fashion.
- Maintain and update Team Leader’s database daily to maximize repeat and referral business.
- Assist Team Leader with email correspondence.
- Prepare documents related to transactions, including letters of intent, commission agreements, contracts forms, spreadsheets and other documents.
- Researches information and prepares analysis and summarizing data; Conducts special projects as assigned.
- Interfaces with sales professionals, marketing team and researchers regarding marketing, business development and client requirements.
- Assists with preparing proposals, presentations, and marketing materials.
- Coordinates the development and production of marketing proposals and collateral materials.
- Reviews internal and external collateral materials, proofreads content, ensures appropriate branding, and seeks approval on materials for final distribution.
- General Administrative Support: provide administrative support for team and partners, including answering calls, scheduling meetings, taking meeting notes, processing expenses, filing, scanning, etc.
- Travel/Conference/Trade Shows: coordinates travel arrangements including air reservations, cost comparisons, scheduling options, hotel reservations, and car rental reservations; coordinate and handle logistics; register key members for trade shows/conferences; prepare/collate materials for meetings; etc.
- Responsible for prioritizing projects to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Marketing: Assist in maintaining updates to company website .
Education / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (or comparable work experience)
- PA Real Estate License or the willingness to acquire license within 60 days of employment
- 1-3 years in office environment
- Skilled in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge of Publisher, InDesign, PhotoShop preferred but not required
- Ability to learn new software programs with ease
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong proofreading and editing abilities
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to keep others focused, on task and efficient with aggressive follow-up skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet tight deadlines and maintain high quality work
- Exceptional customer service and relationship management skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Ability to function independently, as well as a member of the team
- Ability to deal tactfully and professionally with all levels of employees
- Demonstrated high degree of professionalism and trust in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters
- Energetic, responsive team player interested in taking initiative and working in a fast-paced environment
This position is located in our Old City, Philadelphia office. Please send resume with cover letter attached to Alexandra Stitz, Operations Manager, at email@example.com.