Office Condo Unit (Avenue of Arts)
1352 South Street; Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Price$ 938,700
- Property TypeCommercial
- NeighborhoodAvenue Of The Arts
- Number of Units1
- Lot SizeN/A acres
- Price/Unit$ 938,700
- Year Built-
- For Sale: Commercial Condominium Space at Broad and South Streets
- Cold Shell: Space has HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Sprinklers and Electrical Services/Equipment In Place
- Parking: Deeded, Private Garage Parking Available
- Location: Nexus of “Avenue of the Arts”, Hawthorne and Graduate Hospital Neighborhoods, and South Street District
- Demographics: Daily Pedestrian Count of 2,500±; Traffic Average 14,000± Vehicles per Day; and Within One-Mile Radius: 11,315 Businesses and 194,500 Employees
- Unit C-1 (3,129± SF): $938,700 ($300 PSF)
Located at the intersection of Philadelphia’s two most famous corridors – South Broad Street (“Avenue of the Arts”) and South Street – 1352 Lofts is a beautifully modern mixed-use condominium building. The 1352 Lofts building is a true loft-style with concrete, steel and glass construction. Located on the ground floor of the building is 10,500 square foot of commercial space of which 3,129 square foot is available.
The available commercial space, consisting of a deeded commercial condominiums, is in “cold-shell” condition. The space has HVAC equipment present and ready to be connected to duct work and operational. There is also plumbing and electric brought to the space. Attractive floor-to-ceiling glass windows and 3,129 square feet of contiguous level concrete floors offer a unique “blank-canvass” opportunity. In addition to abundant street parking in front of the space, there is also garage access from the rear of the space where deeded parking spaces are available.
The location of this property has the unique benefit of convenient access to several sought after neighborhoods in Philadelphia. Graduate Hospital to the West, Queen Village to the East, Midtown Village and Washington Square West to the North, and Hawthorne/Bella Vista to the South. The Broad Street Subway stop is only steps from the building and several bus lines run on both South Street and Broad Streets. Nearby neighbors include Cornerstone Kids Pediatric Dental, Big Gay Ice Cream, ACME, Whole Foods Market, and CVS.
View Larger Map