4626 & 4641 Spruce
4626 Spruce Street Philadelphia, PA 19139
- Property TypeMulti Unit Housing
- NeighborhoodUniversity City
- Number of Units10
- Lot Size-
- Year Built-
- Value-Add Opportunity. Rents $50-$100 Per Unit Under Market
- Currently & Historically 100% Leased
- Original Interior Wood Work and Construction Features
- Vacant Basement with Outdoor Access. Opportunity for Office or Extra Unit
- Separate Two-Car Garage (Currently Not in Use)
- Located in Desirable “Garden Court” Neighborhood of University City
- Walking Distance to The University of Pennsylvania and Drexel University
Rittenhouse Realty Advisors extends to qualified investors the opportunity to acquire 4626 Spruce Street & 4641 Spruce Street, two multifamily investment properties near The University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Located in the “Garden Court” historic district of University City, the properties enjoy ideal surroundings and walking distance to one of the most prestigious, Ivy League schools in America.
4641 Spruce Street is a 4-unit, 4-story converted row home containing four large 1-bedroom units, one on each floor. The first floor unit includes a den, and the 2nd and 3rd floor units have balconies. Built in 1916 and last renovated in 1988, the property features original construction common for the Garden Court neighborhood, such as a front porch, dark Spanish bricks, and a separate two-car garage. On the interior, immense care was taken during renovations to maintain as much of the original structure as possible, including unique windows, trimmings, and woodwork. The property has been well maintained; however, there is significant opportunity to add value by renovating the vacant basement and separate two-car garage. At only four units, this property is also an opportunity for a residential home conversion and financing.
4626 Spruce Street is a 6-unit, 4-story converted row home containing a unit mix of four 1-bedroom units and two efficiency units. Built in 1914, the property was last renovated in 1988 and still has original features, such as an open wood porch and brick construction. The top unit has separate utilities. All units have dishwashers and garbage disposals.
View Larger Map