East Passyunk Ave Multi-Family Portfolio
914-930 East Passyunk Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Property TypeMulti Unit Housing
- NeighborhoodBella Vista
- Number of Units12
- Lot Size-
- Year Built1915/2000
- Multi-Family Portfolio Consisting of three properties containing a total of 12 units
- Tenants Pay Heat, Hot Water and Electric
- 100% Occupied with Stable Rental History
- Immediate Potential to Increase Rents Up to $200 per Unit without Any Renovations
- Close Proximity to Public Transportation, Restaurants, Bars and Coffee Shops within Passyunk Square/Bella Vista Civic District
- Current Construction of 25 New Homes with High-End Finishes within One Block of Subject Property (Mildred Court)
Rittenhouse Realty Advisors extends to qualified investors the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in a multi-family portfolio situated along East Passyunk Avenue in the Bella Vista neighborhood in the City of Philadelphia. Residences in Bella Vista range from townhouses to large condominiums, and attract a variety of residents.
This unique offering consists of three properties containing a total of 12 units. The unit mix features: four, one-bedroom lofts; one, two-bedroom flat; and seven, two-bedroom bi-level units. All units are 100% occupied and the property has had a stable rental history with tenants paying heat, hot water and electric. With all rents currently below market, a new owner has the immediate potential to increase rents up to $200 per unit without any renovations. The property is in close proximity to public transportation and is within minutes of SEPTA’s north-south Broad Street subway line. In addition, two bus lines, the 47 and the 23, run straight through the neighborhood. The array of restaurants, bars, cafes and other shops of Passyunk Square and Bella Vista District are within walking distance.
View Larger Map