Ardmore Student Housing
67 Holland Avenue Ardmore, PA 19003
- Price$ 475,000
- Property TypeMulti Unit Housing
- Number of Units1
- Lot Size.08 acres
- Price/Unit$ 475,000
- Price/Bedroom$ 95,000
- Year Built1900
- Excellent Location: Walking Distance to Downtown Ardmore in the Heart of Philadelphia’s “Main Line”
- Student License: 1 of 99 Legal Student Housing Properties in All of Lower Merion Township
- Historical Occupancy: 100% Occupied for Last 10 Years
- Utility Breakout: Tenants Pay All Utilities including Water and Sewer
- Public Transportation: Walking distance to SEPTA Bus Routes, Regional Rail, as well as Amtrak Station
On behalf of Ownership, Rittenhouse Realty Advisors extends to qualified investors the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in the property at 67 Holland Avenue in Ardmore, Pennsylvania, the heart of Philadelphia’s prestigious Main Line. 67 Holland is a unique opportunity, as it is a single-family home with a legal student housing license, 1 of 99 in all of Lower Merion Township. This allows the owner to have the property listed on Villanova’s off-campus housing list as well as advertise as a legal student housing property.
The property has had 100% occupancy historically, due to the fact that it is one of the few legal student housing licenses in Lower Merion. The property is centrally located and is within walking distance to downtown Ardmore and both the SEPTA Regional Rail and the Ardmore Amtrak Station.
Tenants pay all utilities except water and sewer which keeps the expense low for a new owner. There is also an opportunity to raise rents by 10% to 15% with limited work needed to obtain this increase.
Tel: (215) 454-2852 EXT 1001
Cell: (267) 760-3726
License: PA RS279134 / DE RS0016407
Tel: (215) 454-2852 EXT 1003
Cell: (215) 805-5011
License: PA RS277420 / NJ 0047530
View Larger Map