Hill House Apartments – Chestnut Hill
201 W. Evergreen Avenue; Philadelphia, PA 19118
- Property TypeMulti Unit Housing
- NeighborhoodChestnut Hill
- Number of Units188
- Lot Size1.46 acres
- Year Built1966
- A Landmark Asset & Extremely Well Maintained: Same Ownership Since Construction
- Unrivaled Train Station Location: SEPTA’s Chestnut Hill West Train Station is Just 30 Yards Away
- Prestigious In-Fill Location with Affluent Population: Chestnut Hill’s Average Household Income is $114,226
- “Value-Add Opportunity”: Completing Unit Renovations and Implementing Utility Sub-Metering or RUBS System
- Strong Rental Upside: Below Market Rents and High Occupancy
- Highly-Amenitized Building: Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, Garage Parking and Library
On behalf of Ownership, Rittenhouse Realty Advisors is pleased to present a rare opportunity to acquire one of Philadelphia’s premier high-rise, multi-family assets – Hill House Apartments. Located in Chestnut Hill, one of Philadelphia’s most prestigious neighborhoods, Hill House Apartments is comprised of 188 apartments and enjoys one of the closest proximities to regional rail of any property in the city with SEPTA’s Chestnut Hill West Train Station just 30 yards away.
Built and owned by the same ownership since its completion in 1966, Hill House Apartments boasts the highest roof line in the Delaware Valley with incredible Philadelphia skyline, Wissahickon State Park and Chestnut Hill views. This extremely well maintained, 11-story building features reinforced concrete construction with brick exterior and massive bay windows. The units are spacious, averaging 931 square foot. The unit mix is outstanding containing 19% studio units, 31% one-bedroom units, 40% two-bedroom/two bath units and 10% three-bedroom/two or three bath units. Property amenities include a private swimming pool, fitness center, 24-hour front desk attendant, garage parking and a community room. Over the past three years, the property has undergone approximately $1,700,000 in capital expenditures.
View Larger Map