1101 North 63 Street; Philadelphia, PA 19151
- Property TypeMulti Unit Housing
- Number of Units96
- Lot Size0.33 acres
- Year Built1930
- Unit Mix: Excellent Mix with 48% of the Units having Two or Three Bedrooms
- Location: Central Location in Overbrook Section of Philadelphia
- Value-Add Opportunity: Rents Could be Increased 10% to 15% by Renovating Kitchens and Baths
- Transit-Friendly: Easy Access to SEPTA Regional Rail (Paoli-Thorndale), Route 10 Trolley and Route 46 Bus
On behalf of ownership, Rittenhouse Realty Advisors extends to qualified investors the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in Liberty Towers, a mixed-use property consisting of 92 apartment units and 4 commercial spaces. The property is located at the merger of North 63rd Street, West Columbia Avenue, and Lebanon Avenue, providing frontage to attract potential tenants as well as retail customers.
Centrally located in the Overbrook neighborhood of Philadelphia, tenants enjoy easy access to Route 1 (City Line Avenue) and Route 30 (Lancaster Avenue) as well as walking distance to numerous SEPTA bus, trolley, and regional rail lines. A historically strong rental market, the property is currently 90% occupied in a market that has run 95% or better.
Liberty Towers is an excellent value-add opportunity that boasts an attractive unit mix with 48% of the units having two to three bedrooms. If a new owner was to renovate the kitchens and baths, a $100 to $150 rental increase could be obtained.
Tel: (215) 454-2852 EXT 1001
Cell: (267) 760-3726
License: PA RS279134 / DE RS0016407
Tel: (215) 454-2852 EXT 1002
Cell: (610) 745-4800
License: PA RS289487 / NJ 1005492
View Larger Map