1100 South St Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Property TypeCommercial
- NeighborhoodSouth Philadelphia
- Number of Units-
- Lot Size-
- Year Built2008
- Three Years Remain on Triple Net Lease with Three, Four-Year Option Terms
- Three Percent Annual Rent Increases Throughout Option Terms
- Newly Constructed Commercial Condo at Hard Corner of South Street & 11th Street
- Centrally Located Between Highly Sought Washington Square & Queen Village Neighborhoods
- Multiple National Retail Tenants within Two Blocks of Subject Property, including; CVS Pharmacy, Whole Foods, and Starbucks
- Located in Highly Populated & Redeveloped Section of South Street West
Rittenhouse Realty Advisors (“RRA”) extends to qualified investors the opportunity to acquire Unit 1 of 1100 South Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The offering is a first floor, triple net leased commercial condominium with SUBWAY®, a national restaurant chain franchise, as its tenant.
The property consists of 1,270 rentable square feet and resides in the highly populated retail corridor of South Street, Philadelphia. 1100 South Street’s location affords excellent proximity to many national corporate retailers, including; Wholefoods Markets, Starbucks, and CVS. The property is located within three blocks of South Broad Street, a major arterial street of Philadelphia and the site of Dranoff Properties’ new mixed-use development, South Star Lofts, which will consist of 85 luxury loft rental apartments.
Built in 2008, 1100 South Street is hard corner ground floor retail with excellent construction. It features red brick facade, strong window profile and tremendous street presence. The unit includes a dining room, two ADA bathrooms, and a large food storage and prep area. The space was built out consistent with Subway Restaurants’ specifications with tile floors throughout.
View Larger Map