Washington Crossing Apartments
509 – 615 E. Mosser Street Allentown, PA 18109
- Property TypeMulti Unit Housing
- Number of Units108
- Lot Size-
- Year Built1988 / 2011
- Value Add Opportunity
- Brick Exterior with Pitched Roofs
- High Occupancy Submarket – 96% to 98%
- Over $360,000 in Capital Improvements Since 2011
- Tenants Pay Electric, Heat and Hot Water
- Minutes from Allentown and Bethlehem’s Downtown Districts
- Cedar Crest College, Muhlenberg College, Moravian College and Lehigh University are All Within 5 Miles
Rittenhouse Realty Advisors extends to qualified investors the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in Washington Crossing, a 108 unit garden-style apartment community located on the eastern side of the Lehigh River, in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Built in 1988, the four-building community sits at the end of a quiet residential street, and affords residents the privacy and seclusion of a suburban neighborhood, all while strategically located in close proximity to the Downtown Districts of Allentown and Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Current ownership has spent over $360,000 in capital improvements since 2011. Unit renovations include new hot water heaters, appliances, in-wall air conditioners and flooring. Improvements to the common areas include refinished laundry facilities, as well as new paint, lighting and carpets throughout all four buildings. Additional improvements were made to the landscaping as well as two of the four parking lots (Building 614 and 615) that were repaved and restriped. In addition, current ownership has replaced the roofs on a majority of the property.
View Larger Map